COOK YOUR FOODS WITH MINIMUM WATER
When you cook your meals, do not put too much water with them. Some vegetables may cook earlier or may be with more water. In that case, because of too much water your meal would be not so tasty.
IF YOU DON’T WANT THAT SMELL WHEN YOU COOK CHICKEN
Before boiling the chicken, you may rub chicken meat by lemon or lemon sauce and you may put one union divided to four pieces inside the boiling water, then you will see that smell is not dense and it will make your meal more delicious.
MAKE THE KITCHEN MEAT DELICIOUS
- When you cook the chicken in oven, if you use roasting bags, the chicken will be cooked with its water and will be more delicious.
- If you put one union inside the roasting bag with chicken, you will see that smell of chicken will be removed.
FOR PASTRY AND PIES
- To have more delicious pastry and pies, after lying down in baking tin, keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When you cook cookies, after the dough became warm and soft, warp in a stretch film and keep in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- When you prepare a cake, if your eggs are in room temperature, this will allow your cake will bake more.
TO REMOVE SMELL OF CAULIFLOWER
For removing the bad smell of cauliflower, just you can put some milk in their water when you boil them.
PREVENT MUSHROOMS TO TURN DARK
For preventing the mushrooms to turn dark/black, just keep them in water with lemon for a while after washing them.
TO KEEP COFFEE FRESH
For keeping your coffee fresh as in first day, you should keep it in metal or glass jar and put one lump of crystal sugar inside it.
When you fry vegetables, put some salt inside the oil, you will be able to prevent fried oil to spread around. And also when you cook fried potatoes, if you don’t want them to stick each other, after cutting them in slices, wash them 2-3 times by water and wait till them to glide.
FOR NOT LETTING RICE TO STICK EACHOTHER IN PILAF
When you cook pilaf, if you put a thin slice of lemon in it, your pilaf will not stick each other and will be kept grainy.
AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TO SALT
For not allowing the salt to become wet, put 3-4 pieces of rice and even 3-4 pieces of roasted rice, it will take humidity of salt and will prevent it to become wet and get lumpy.
REMOVE BAD SMELL OF FRIED FOODS
For removing and clearing the smell of fried foods from your kitchen, put a leaf of daphne/laurel, leaf of sage and thyme on grill.
IF YOUR LEMONS ARE VERY HARD
If you put hard lemons in a hot water for one minute before cutting the lemon, this will allow your lemons to be juicy.
IF YOU DON’T LIKE SMELL OF UNION
If there is the smell of union in your hands, you can clear out this smell by rubbing with boiled potatoes for five minutes.
FOR PROTECTING TOMATO PASTE
If you add some olive oil on tomato paste in glass jar, it will durable for long time.